Smoke and Thyme Autumn Pop Up Restaurant at 205 Divinity Road
For Autumn 2018, Smoke and Thyme will be beginning its first extended restaurant-style run. From September to November, Smoke and Thyme will be open every Thursday, Friday and Saturday night serving a seasonal menu of dishes selected from the best of the last three years of supper clubs.
Exciting new features will include:
- An actual menu with actual choices & actual prices!
- Finally not having to bring your own damn wine!
- Choosing what time you want to come and eat (within reason)
- A brand new venue at 205 Divinity Road!
But we will continue to have:
- Communal seating in both the dining room and at the Chef’s Table
- Great dishes and great value
- A menu that changes every month
- An open plan kitchen with the chance for diners to talk to the chef
This Autumn Pop-Up Run represents a significant and long-planned expansion for Smoke and Thyme. Ever since I began testing out dishes at my pay-what-you-want nights, people have been asking me what I’m testing all these dishes for. This is finally the answer to that question – all of my best creations since Smoke and Thyme started have been perfected and will be represented over the three month run.
More details on everything I’m planning will be released between now and September. Stay tuned for updates about the menu, wine pairings, Speakeasy nights, my new river tables and the secret plans for the future of pay-what-you-want. I’ve always dreamt about how I would run a restaurant my way and this, at last, is my opportunity to do it for real.
Bookings are open now and based on early interest, we are expecting places to fill up quickly and be sold out, so book early, and book often.
Large parties (5+) will need to book for 4 and then leave a message under special requests so we can give confirmation of space for that booking time.